VAT and tax are two very important aspects for the smooth running of a business and here at Accounting Services we will work closely with you to provide you accurate VAT services and advice tailor-made for your business.
Anyone, be it a company, a partnership or a self-employment business registered in Malta must comply with Value Added Tax (VAT) requirements. The accounting and VAT team of Accounting Services in Malta can make sure that all your VAT workings needed to be carried out will be done in a timely and correct manner, according to the VAT regulations. Our methodology ensures that your business complies with all statutory obligations under the Maltese VAT law.
Our most important VAT related services are the following:
- VAT registration
- Preparation and submission of VAT returns
- VAT refund claims
- Registration of EXO number
- VAT advice on complex business transactions
- Cross border VAT processing
- Intrastat reporting
- Preparation and filing of VAT recapitulative statements
- Preparation and filing of OSS returns
- Liaising with the VAT department on any disputes
- Assistance during VAT department compliance visits
- Tailor-made VAT advice
- VAT de-registration process
Our VAT specialists will guide you and apply for the correct VAT Article that is suitable for your business, assist you on invoicing procedures, documentation, and receipts to retain for your VAT returns, remind you of your VAT return deadlines to supply us with all documentation required and handle seamlessly all VAT returns and related paperwork.
Accounting Services has an experienced team of VAT specialists and advisors with technical knowledge who will be able to give you practical assistance and guidance for all VAT aspects.